Menu
danie1991
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

2nd tv upstairs do I get the same channels

tivo downstairs v+ box upstairs I know I can record on v+ upstairs will I get all the same programmes as I do downstairs

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd tv upstairs

Hi there Danie1991, 

I'd like to thank you for posting this question, as I'm sure that there will be other people wondering the same thing. 

You should indeed get all the channels that you subscribe to on both boxes, however if you're asking if you will be able to view recordings from one box on the other, then unfortunately that is not something that we can provide between TiVo® and V+ box, as they both have totally different ways of working. 

You can indeed watch recordings from TiVo® to TiVo® with our Multi-room streaming service. For more information on this check our our help page on different ways to watch TV. Please note that recordings from some channels are restricted due to rights issues. 

Hope this helps

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

danie1991
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot for reply I had actually cancelled the package.  When lifetime finishes programmes I watch I will order the package.because have now explained to me what I needed to know.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's fab news danie1991, we're gald to have helped Smiley Happy

Thanks for your feedback and let us know if you need support in any other way.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos