Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)

2 days and no internet or tv!! Terrible service

My mum has been without no internet and tv service and all there is a recorded message saying the engineer is on his way! I then ring the customer service number 150 and finally get through to be told it can take a further 2 days?! Why don't u contact your customers by email or text and just tell them or tell the truth on your recording?

My mums is disabled and housebound with nothing but silence but your technical team just put me through to billing customer service to refund just a tiny amount as legally you cannot charge her for the service you are not providing!

Terrible service from all departments in Virgin media and still there no guarantee, of when it will be fixed!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (17 Views)

Re: 2 days and no internet or tv!! Terrible service

Hi Rach99,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I'd certainly like to look into this for you but I'll just need to confirm further details.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos