Menu
Richardleeds
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£100 voucher

Having signed up 3 months ago with the promise of a 100 pounds voucher I still haven't received this. This is despite several phone calls speaking to various people and sending the email I received confirming the offer twice.
Also twice I was told I would be called back and am still waiting now.
I am now thinking of taking this further to maybe the advertising standards agency as I have clearly been missold a product.
All I want is what I'm entitled to.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 voucher

Hi Richardleeds,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have provided you with £100 credit to cover the vouchers due to another issue. This has been applied to the account and you should see this online via My Virgin Media when your next bill is generated. 

If you have any further issues, come to us and we'll do what we can to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Richardleeds
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I do have further issue. I specifically said I did not want account credit and it was agreed a cheque would be sent to me. This does not look like a cheque!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richardleeds

Thanks for getting back to us about the active refund request.

For us to take a further look into this, it would be great if you could get back to me on the pm I've sent to you, which you can find on the top right of the forums in the purple envelope.

I hope to hear back soon.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos