Menu
Phil5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£100 Amazon Voucher

Have been with Virgin now for about 2 months and still no sign of the £100 voucher.
Has it slipped through in junk mail or is it not due yet ?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Amazon Voucher

Hi Phil5

Welcome to the community, and thanks for getting in touch and letting us know the voucher has not yet arrived for you. My apologise about this delay Smiley Sad

If you've been installed for more than 40 days, the code for this to be processed should have arrived in your email inbox by now. If you have checked your spam and junk folders and this is still not there then we would need to look into this for you.

I'm going to send a private message to you, that you can find in the envelope next to your forum name.

It would be fab if you could get back to me on this for us to look into this and support you here.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Phil5
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

My wife had a phone call from one of your representatives and have credited our account and said if voucher does arrive it's an extra now.

We are VERY impressed with this level of service and maybe Sky could learn a lesson from this and not only have this level of service when you are leaving them.

Well Done Smiley Happy
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil5

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

I am very pleased to hear we have exceeded expectations in the customer service you have recieved with us Smiley Happy

I have fed that back to the agent you spoke to and thanks again for letting us know this has been looked into for you!

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos