Menu
theghost
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you kept it quiet

why as a existing customer I have NOT RECIEVED any information on your new ie· New Virgin TV V6 box.

I think  it a disgrace that you do not inform your regular customers. I have bee with Virgin since they took over from Blueyonder/Telewest  and up to now, you treat your regular customers with total disrespect.

it quiet simple to send a email or even Phone me as you have my phone number But nope you not bothered.

totally disgusted

Mr Paul Rogers

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: you kept it quiet

Did you sign up to be notified of the box when it launched?

You've not spotted the press release, or the umpteen different reviews in the press over the course of the past 3 weeks?

As a paying customer myself, I'm not sure I'd want them to expend the resources & significant amount of money needed to call each of the 3 million TiVo customers to mention there's a new box available given the likely return on that effort.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are disgusted that you learned about V6? Disgust? Disrespected? Really? I think you will be contacted during official launch in 2017 , hang in there
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'd imagine there would be a lot of complaints if Virgin phoned everyone as people tend to object to marketing calls, anyone with the slightest interest in Virgin TV were aware that this product was forthcoming and it's not as if the OP has left it too late to place an order

0 Kudos
boxer
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile don't have a problem calling me each week to offer a great package upgrade. I also keep getting calls for Sky movies half price, so Virgin do call their customers. I to didn't get a call even after registering for the V6 after retentions told me about it, I had to call in and request it. It's all been a bit of a shambles....