Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

why order to many of these boxes

why cant you just have the 1 box instead of 2 or cant it be done like having the other boxes i can understand from terri post stating you can have up to 2 if you want but you get members having 3 boxes why its waste of time because you have the other box taken away before you can have this new 1 the payment must be lots im only sticking to my tivo because if i add this i would have to take the tivo box back to virgin before this 1 gets installed jonni

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why order to many of these boxes

No they don't take away, or require you to send the Tivo back *before* you get the V6. If they require it back (which they can) it wouldn't be until after the V6 is installed. Where did you get that idea?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: why order to many of these boxes

You can have just one box installed if you wish.

The TiVo (assuming this is the box you're upgrading), will be taken away at the point the V6 is installed.

If you want 3 boxes, then you can have 3 boxes and record up to 18 things at once.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos