Menu
rbwells
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

what is the price of a second v6 box for existing customers

Totally frustrated.would like to update to v6 in both my rooms. initially told first and second  box £49.99 when i went to do it told second box £99.99    phoned several times same price. too much for me time tocheck out the competiton?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: what is the price of a second v6 box for existing customers

if you are on the full house pack it's £49 if you are on a lower tier pack it's £99 and that price should be for both boxes plus a £14.99 activation fee

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

An additional V6 is £49.95, as is noted here, link: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/V6-promotion-price/m-p/3277468#M1938

I'm not sure why you're being quoted £99, but it's something the staff here can feedback so that the call center staff in question know the correct prices to quote.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I was also told, that the first box is discounted 50, but the second box is 99

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Second box is 49.95 regardless of what package your on first is either 49.95 or 99.95 depending on package . Second is 49.95 even on lower package
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks for your posts, I'm sorry that there's been some confusion around the cost of a second V6 box.

If you're on the VIP package, a second box is free.  

On the Full House 200, Full House 100 or any other package, it's £49.95 for the second box.

For a third box, on all packages, the cost is £99.95. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm on VIP and have bought 2x boxes and been charged for both can you please look in to this for me as according to your call centre agents the 2nd box is not free and is 99.00 pound can you sort my order out please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Strangeland16,

You will need to call back in as we cannot change the order or billing on your account. Give Customer Service a call and have this checked.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri thanks for replying . I have contacted customer service and one of you reps asked me to send the link to this message and he went and spoke to his sales manager . They have credited 49.95 to my account so they say. Could you check that I do have a credit on my account now. Also even though they have credited me they believe your not right . Can I suggest Maybee something is forwarded so every one is singing from the same same sheet . Please get back to me
0 Kudos
rbwells
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Totally different to what I am being told on repeated phone attempts and even if the case i was a vip and although i didnt request it at last renenel was changed to fullhouse 200  wondered why????

0 Kudos