Menu
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

they want to charge 2 activation fees?

I have just rung Virgin as I found out the 2nd V6 box is free on my package. All good as they can still do it all on the appointment I have on 3rd Feb and swap one of my 1TB Tivos for the remaining smaller boxes.

However, he told me it will be 2 activation charges.. this isn't right is it? I thought it was only 1 however many things needed activation.

I didn't argue too much as he hadn't realised the 2nd box would be free for me and was going to charge the second £50, but I would like to get clarification on whether I should be charged for a 2nd activation?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: they want to charge 2 activation fees?

only 1 activation fee

Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's what I thought.

Could a Virgin person please change that for me? Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Corinneangela

I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced, due to the nature of your query we'd need to clear security to be able to discuss this with you in specific detail.

To do that, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig.. I did that.. and first line CS were next to useless and told me something else completely different again but still not what it should have been, so I asked to be passed to Retentions and spoke to a really helpful guy who got it sorted. Now I will just pay for 1 V6 and 1 activation fee.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corinneangela, 

Thanks for your post. I have already replied to your thread here: what a farce with V6 pricing

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos