Menu
goldengirl45
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

soundbar connection

hi. can any one tell me if I can connect my sound bar to a TV V6 TiVo box ,I cant find any where for the sound bar lead on the v6 box for connection. thanks 

goldengirl

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Bargepower
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: soundbar connection

Personally, mine is connected directly to my TV's digital optical out socket. This means I get the sound via my soundbar for any source showing on my TV. There is also an optical out on the V6, labelled "D.Audio"  if you prefer to just have your Tivo through your soundbar, or if your TV is not so equipped.

goldengirl45
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you bargepower. What sort of connection will i need for the optical out V6 box. Goldengirl
0 Kudos

All Replies
Bargepower
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Personally, mine is connected directly to my TV's digital optical out socket. This means I get the sound via my soundbar for any source showing on my TV. There is also an optical out on the V6, labelled "D.Audio"  if you prefer to just have your Tivo through your soundbar, or if your TV is not so equipped.

goldengirl45
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you bargepower. What sort of connection will i need for the optical out V6 box. Goldengirl
0 Kudos
goldengirl45
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have looked at my soundbar leads and my v6 box , i found the connection on v6 box bergepower advised and i've got my sound bar back working. Thanks bergepower . Goldengirl
0 Kudos
Bargepower
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you're all sorted

0 Kudos