Menu
bobbles69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

rte radio 1 not authorised?

Just flicking through and see that RTE Radio1 comes up as 'not authorised'. Why is that?

Cheers,
Bob
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: rte radio 1 not authorised?

Works ok for me. what TV package are you on?

Edit:. Looking at the latest programme guide it should be available on all TV packages
bobbles69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm on pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to TV packages but didn't think there was a difference in the amount of radio stations. And 'if' it wasn't part of my package then surely when I am channel hopping it would just skip past the channel as it does with TV channels?
Cheers,
Bob
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello bobbles69,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I would like to check this further but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JAMCT
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same message has appeared on my TV last week and is still there this morning. I have the FULL HOUSE bundle so I think it's either a technical glitch or contractual matter. I spoke to the VM technical team who are not aware of any technical issues so I have to get back to the sales team in due course.

In the meantime, ROSE_B did you get back to bobbles69 last February and answer OP

0 Kudos