Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 16 (672 Views)

no on demand or catchup

New customer who got my services installed last saturday, since then have message that on demand/catch up is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. After calling was told it would be fixed on the monday, after 6 days still not working, anybody else having this issue ?

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 16 (1,318 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by jomcg
‎04-05-2017 22:56

Re: no on demand or catchup

If you haven't done so already, try a reset of your V6.

Home > Help & Setting > Clear or Reset TiVo box > Restart the TiVo box

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16 (1,104 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by jomcg
‎15-05-2017 20:47

jomcg

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

I've been able to run some tests on your set top box and we're not seeing any problems at the moment. I hope that means that a reboot has done the trick and you're able to access On Demand and Catch Up? 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 16 (1,319 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by jomcg
‎04-05-2017 22:56

If you haven't done so already, try a reset of your V6.

Home > Help & Setting > Clear or Reset TiVo box > Restart the TiVo box

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 16 (603 Views)

I've had no-ondemand for over a week too. To be honest it's been pretty erratic for several months now and I'm a bit tired of re-booting and it having no effect. Customer service is not great I'm afraid. You have to be very patient
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16 (1,105 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by jomcg
‎15-05-2017 20:47

jomcg

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

I've been able to run some tests on your set top box and we're not seeing any problems at the moment. I hope that means that a reboot has done the trick and you're able to access On Demand and Catch Up? 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 16 (550 Views)

Me too, the online issue reporting system have a fix date which passed with no improvement. Why oh why did I ditch Sky? This is total rubbish
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 16 (548 Views)

yes thank you its all in working order
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16 (508 Views)

Hey jomcg

Brilliant news, thanks for taking the time to let me know that things are working as they should.

We'll be here if you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 16 (496 Views)

We received an upgrade package on the Tuesday 9th May but waited to activate our V6 box till Saturday 13th and got the same message, called on Sunday to see if we done something wrong to be told they have found it's taking 48 hrs. for the new boxes to connect to the service [midday Monday]? 

Monday no service, Tuesday still no service, called again and told it would be fixed on Wednesday; NO. went on line and saw that engineers were working on it and it would now be fixed Thursday 12:00, was it? no but at 00:30 on Thursday we lost the TV guide and the ability to pause and rewind live TV.

Called again 18:30, they fixed the new problem [hooray] but no on demand or catch-up, after commenting that they keep saying it will be fixed by! and then changing the date when it’s not, I was promised it will be done by midday Friday as posted on line. Guess what ;- NO service and now on line it's saying it will be Tuesday 23rd May @ 16:05 [how can they be so sure to the minute?]

Wondering if it was such a good idea to accept the offer of a upgrade?

Forum Team
Message 9 of 16 (456 Views)

Hi John68130

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

I can see that there was an outage in your local area which has since been resolved, I hope that means that things are working as they should at the moment? I've also tested your set top box and we're not detecting any errors.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 10 of 16 (391 Views)

I have the same problem - 3 weeks now ..... 5 phone calls, multiple reboots of Cable Modem and Tivo and still No OnDemand or Catchup.

Can someone please solve this !!

0 Kudos