Menu
MrTB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

contact email address?

Is there an email address I can ask Virgin Media a question about my new contract?

If just ordered 2 V6 boxes and I been email a contract to electronically sign but it says 1 V6 boxes and 1 additional V box. I don't want to phone and be told "yes its 2 x V6 boxes", then sign the contract and then have an engineer turn up with 1 x V6 box and 1 x V box. I want something in writing.

I did replay back to the email address the contract came from (dse@eumail.docusign.net) - but got no reply. 

I tried to do a chat session - but all I could find is a screen that said what the hours were (and it was open then) but nothing to click to start a chat session.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: contact email address?

They don't install V-boxes any more, so it won't be.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrTB,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect post