Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (69 Views)

connection

[ Edited ]

Customers May Find Newly Installed V6 Boxes have a On demand is not available Message

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.....The problem is seemingly to do with the tv...on their side?

Hi, just joined Virgin media. my new insatllation went in yesterday,and seemed ok, till I cheched my status,...this appeared...Now, surely the engineer who did the install should have check everything before he left, he had lots more jobs to do yesterday...IT said the problem with the tv would be resolved today. Message this morning says, resolve tomorrow. First time with Virgin, but not impressed...can anyone help please..plus cables wer all over the place, some undersoil other parts left above ground, and the mess left after drilling through the walls was terrible..

0 Kudos
Rising star
Message 2 of 4 (57 Views)

Re: connection

Hi Hopefully your TV service (as opposed to on demand) is working okay, if that's the case it probably does need a bit of time.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (46 Views)

Thanks for your reply Micky. I thought once everything was installed, that was it..But no, my broadband is no faster than it was, but it says the broadband is ok?? I use my laptop all the time at home, but as I said, its not any faster than it was before. Do I have to activate anything, i've checked other sites , some say yes others say it should do it itself. The engineer was intent to get to another job, he just told me to do and that, he could not get out the house quick enough. Surely he should have stayed to make sure everything was up and running, poor show in my estimation...Sorry for the rand, but i'm paying good money for Virgin media and expect value for money...

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)

Yet another email from virgin media, my problems will be resolved tomorrow at 12 noon...what a laugh, this is the forth email, 13th, 14th, 18th now the 19th, just great, now wishing I stayed where I was..Please get your finger out Virgin...you after sales is crap...

0 Kudos