Menu
dodgem21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

channel 4 hd pixelation

Has anyone else had problems with recordings pixelating on Channel 4 hd started last week now more often so having to record from Channel 4 sd instead.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: channel 4 hd pixelation

dodgem21 wrote:

Has anyone else had problems with recordings pixelating on Channel 4 hd started last week now more often so having to record from Channel 4 sd instead.

I regularly record from C4 and have no such issues. Possibly a signal issue. As it can take a lifetime for the Forum team to reply on here, I would phone VM and report it.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
dodgem21
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I will do that thanks. It was fine when I had my V6 installed its just this last ten days or so it started.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dodgem21

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing when recording content from Channel 4 HD at the moment. Are you noticing this issue occur with certain programs or at certain times of day? 

We're not detecting any errors when taking a closer look at this from our end at the moment. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos