Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)

box freezes , pink screen ,loss of picture after netflix, also netflix not displaying 4k content

Have had the v6 box for about 3 weeks now.

many issues ,the remote is frequently unresponsive or box freezes altogether.

Accessing Netflix either get pink screen or if you get it 4k content is not displaying.

Also getting blank screens ,sound only.

tried all the usual re-booting advice ,it's ok for a day or less then reverts back to its old ways.

Any ideas or should I just send it back?

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4 (57 Views)

Re: box freezes , pink screen ,loss of picture after netflix, also netflix not displaying 4k content

Similar issues with my box.. no pictures in iplayer catch-up. Nor vevo. Now the tv just sound. Along with constant crashing... im ditching it and going back to sky..
The 4 weeks I've been with virgin has been diabolical...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (23 Views)

Re: box freezes , pink screen ,loss of picture after netflix, also netflix not displaying 4k content

Hello Phil20,

Thanks for posting!

I can see that you've spoken to the team about this since your post so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (22 Views)

Hi Steve67,

Really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing since you joined us.

I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at your V6 box so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos