Virgin TV V6
For all V6 box & service questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Security Certificate error - TV Apps - F011216248

Hello, We are aware that some users may be unable to watch TV apps on the V6, with the error message "incorrect security certificate" being displayed. This has been logged under F011216248 and we are waiting for our internal and external teams to con...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Known Issue: Clear and Reset Function - V6

Hi All,  We're aware of an issue when using the 'Clear and Reset' functionality on the V6 box. Using either of the following options will cause your box to enter into a starting up/clearing data loop. Clear Programme Info & Planned RecsClear & Delete...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Red Button - V6/TiVo boxes

Trying to watch the Sunderland v LCFC game via the red button and it's not working. It says there aren't  currently any interactive games on any of the sky sports channels...... Please sort this as I'm not getting the service I pay for.

Resolved! Replacement V6 box

I've just had my faulty V6 box replaced and I need help restoring my settings.I want to reorder the 'My Shows' menu. ( Can't remember how to do it ).I want to remove the old box from showing in ' Other Tivo Boxes' display 

V6 box freezing

My V6 box keeps freezing on playback and freezing on live TV, I'm having to reboot all time, this time it's not loading at all it's stuck on 33% I've rebooted three times and it's still stuck, so cant watch any TV

Sandrah by Superfast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 remote

Volume and mute not working advised to get a new remote but still not working every thing else works but the volume even tried a reboot I got a new box a few months ago every thing was working fine up to a week ago nothing has changed just stopped wo...

Another pixelation problem

Why are my some of my TV channels pixelated like this? https://photos.app.goo.gl/5fjEpTpAdc8t3UTBA Sometimes it is worse than others but it's a constant nonetheless. It's taken me ages to be able to log in here as my original Blueyonder email address...

New TV V6 Box -Old UIser's Netflix Account

Just received a "new" TV V6 box. Another user's Netflix profile was there already so I was unable to login to my Netflix account. I tried to remove the other person's account in help/settings delete Netflix profile but it refuses to be removed. Looks...

Known Issue: Clear and Reset Function - V6

Hi All,  We're aware of an issue when using the 'Clear and Reset' functionality on the V6 box. Using either of the following options will cause your box to enter into a starting up/clearing data loop. Clear Programme Info & Planned RecsClear & Delete...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos