Menu
mikestevens38
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your Programs on V6

Hi

I have a new TiVo V6, so I'm just getting used to it. I had an older TiVo.

In the new box when I choose a programme to record, in the future, I'm surprised to see it immediately in 'My Shows'. This is BEFORE it is availble to watch, as it's in the future.

This surely did not happen with my older TiVo box.

Am I doing something wrong?

Help please.

0 Kudos
jonandmarkuk
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your Programs on V6

If the program is available from one of the on demand services it will show a link for it.
It really isn't much different to the Tivo, you may only notice a difference is any new series links will be created with the default to include 'streaming services'
When the Tivo's were updated last year series links were not automatically updated to show the streaming options.

0 Kudos
mikestevens38
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jonandmarkuk.

Is there any method of turning this feature off please?

We find it most confusing as it appears that there are programmes available that have not yet been recorded. This particularly applies when I record something on the same day and it appears it is available.

Thanks for your earlier rapid reply

Mike

0 Kudos
mikestevens38
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm really confused now. I have half a page of programmes listed in 'MyShows'.

When I select most of them I get a message saying 'There are no shows in this view'.

There is an option to press the blue button.When I do this I get' There are currently no recordings. The "recordings & on demand" view will show episodes that are available to stream'.

There aren't any!! So why do I have a programme listed on My Shows

Mike

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mikestevens38 wrote:

Thanks jonandmarkuk.

Is there any method of turning this feature off please?

We find it most confusing as it appears that there are programmes available that have not yet been recorded. This particularly applies when I record something on the same day and it appears it is available.

Thanks for your earlier rapid reply

Mike

In your series link change the recording option from "Recordings and Streaming" or something like that to "Recordings only".

I set most of mine to the latter but the former is handy if you have missed the first programme in a series as it will pick up the programme from On Demand.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos