Menu
Stuartgf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

YouTube Crashes

Hi

When using the YouTube app on the V6 box I find that it works fine for a while but when I want to go to video on demand or live TV the box freezes and needs a lengthy switch off and reboot to work again.

The V6 is connected via Wi-Fi .

Anyone else in the same boat?

Stuart

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: YouTube Crashes

Hi Stuartgf

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've located your account to test the box and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. I hope this means that things are working as they should for you? 

If not, are you noticing these issues occur at certain times of day? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stuartgf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

I think the problem is down to my remote.  Strangely when I use the new smaller Tivo remote supplied with the V6 box I often find the box does not respond.  I still have the old remote from my previous Tivo box and the V6 responds more readily to that.

I have tried changing the batteries in the new remote.  Is there anything else I can do to improve communications between them?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this Stuart, 

This is a known issue with the V6 remote and the only workaround available at present would be to reboot the set top box. 

More information surrounding this will be available for you soon and the team are working hard to get this resolved ASAP.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos