Menu
BOWBELLE11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vivo connection problem

Recently the green light under the heart has been flashing non stop. I am unable to watch Netfix or catch up. After clearing and resetting it still says Ethernet cable is unplugged N27. This is not the case.  Please advise on next steps. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vivo connection problem

Hi BOWBELLE11,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your TiVo®.

I've located your account and I can see you've had a technician out to fix this for you. Is the box working okay now?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BOWBELLE11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello.  Problems continue. Technician came out, he thought he resolved. He stated there was some 'dirt around a connection wires (by this he meant minute piece of wiring from the actual cable) he literally blew away then it worked. By late pm same issue again. Tightened nut around white cables and it worked.  Later on without any movement of cables it does not work. I am exasperated. Technician is still required.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bowbelle11

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, I'm so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box.

I'd like to arrange for member of the team to come and take another look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos