Menu
Andy38
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin new v6 box

Hi folks,
New to the community, has anyone had trouble with the new v6 box? Especially netflix, only had it 6 weeks and already had 2 different engineers out, constantly crashes on netflix and once just changing channel. Usually crashes to a black screen but today buffers at 25% and cannot watch anything on netflix even after tebooting several times. Begining to think this box was a BAD decision!
0 Kudos
Steve67
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin new v6 box

Im a new customer from sky ... 10 days in to my virgin contact .. our v6 box is very troublesome.. iplayer and vevo no pictures but sound... now the tv has gone down and have the same trouble ....sound no picture.. so have to wait a week for an engineer to check it... good job i have an overlap with sky tv otherwise id be throwing my toys out of my pram...

Not good first impressions from virgin ..i was with sky for 10 years and the tv never skipped a beat.. broadband was poor tho...hence coming to virgin.. now questioning my decision...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin new v6 box

Hi Andy38

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your V6 box recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look and run some tests on this from our end for you. We're detecting some errors with the signal from our end which could be causing some of these issues, although they aren't massively out of sync at the moment. 

I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos