Menu
leelyn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin V6 box and HUb3 will be going back to supplier

Following on from recent messages here I returned to Virgin by phone this morning for some 45 mins in the hope we could overcome problems with V6 Box and new Hub3; Problem with NOW TV connection which Virgin tried but could not solve told to go to Sky to get help. Could not alter or get Aspect Controls on TV remote to work with V6 box, said Aspect Ratio menu was not present on V6 software menu and they are right old Tivo box was far more flexible, once again they said go to Panasonic. Virgin defaults to 4.3 ratio with major bands of black and normally with films, prevalent enough to be annoying. HUB SIGNAL drops out all the time Virgin tried online to stabilise without success. Lastly, despite major efforts, HP LaserJet 1102w will not connect to Wifi via Hub 3. Not a great morning and will mull things over but think I will return box and return to previous Tivo box which was largely trouble free.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin V6 box and HUb3 will be going back to supplier

As far as the Now TV box is concerned, is it the network ping problem. If so see here :-

http://www.gadgethelpline.com/now-tv-solve-virgin-media-wifi-error-014/

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin V6 box and HUb3 will be going back to supplier

And here's me thinking the V6 was the answer to TiVo freezing and stutter problems. Glad I didn't go for it (at extra cost too) 

0 Kudos