Menu
DAILimited
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin V6 - RF output???

Hi all,
I'm new here but am after a technical question. I have a few t s round my house and i have currently combined my tivo box with freeview and had it sent to all my tvs with the use of remote eyes i can view and change channel in all rooms. I have yet to see a new V6 box but I wanted to know if it's possible to use a RF output and send the box picture round my house? There appears to be a scart lead output but looks like a 8 pin video output that may need an adapter? I currently use a tri link and bi directional amp to send the image from my current tivo box but don't know if the V6 will do the same.
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin V6 - RF output???

The scart on the v6 is disabled, it will be very difficult to use the setup you have with a v6, a normal Tivo has a scart
0 Kudos
DAILimited
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, it does have an output for a scart on the images I've seen for the V6 box's so you would imagine they would be able to enable it through the engineer settings? It's simular to what sky did with the I/O links.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As already stated by Jb66 the scart connector on the V6 is disabled. There is no user option to enable it. This has previously been confirmed by VM staff.