Menu
mrflash
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Can’t Install V6 Boxes On Monday’s!

Been a loyal Virgin customer for over a decade got an email telling me I can have a V6 box installed and it would be hassle free and I can choose date and time to suit me for the install.

Due to my working patterns only day I can guarantee to be in is a Monday but have been told today that they are unable to come to my property on any Monday to install a V6 box.

I find this totally unacceptable the customer comes last it would appear!

Please virgin media can you not escalate up the chain to arrange to install a V6 box for me on a Monday! 😥
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Can’t Install V6 Boxes On Monday’s!

Installers work Tuesday to Saturday every week, you can get a Monday but a repair technician has to do it and it may be over a month wait

0 Kudos
mrflash
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I said it can be any Monday but they refused on the phone to arrange this! Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrflash, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not available on any other day. 

As mentioned by jb66, we can get someone out on a Monday however there may be quite a wait and we'll try to keep these appointments for those customers with Faults. 

With notice are you able to book for a different day of the week? Speak to the team one more time to see what we can arrange. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

mrflash
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s all sorted now as my old tivo box went faulty in the meantime so they sent out an engineer that deals with fault calls Monday 13th got my new V6 Box and also got the Superhub 3.0 so all came good in the end.

The problem in this case was that the Virgin Media Install team only work Tuesday to Saturday and I myself work Tuesday to Saturday so it was a non starter.

Regards
0 Kudos