Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 53
Flag for a moderator

VIP Package

Hi if you are on a VIP package what is the price to replace both tivos for 2 new v6's?

0 Kudos
YankeeCandleBoy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIP Package

£49.95 + £14.99 activation fee.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Have a look here Smiley Happy

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/TiVo-V6-Pricing-Explained/td-p/3281148/jump-to/firs...

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information 

0 Kudos
wyre
Up to speed
Message 5 of 53
Flag for a moderator

I am on vip package with 200mb internet  I had one TiVo and one vhd box, till  I had a v6 box now  I have the v6  and TiVo box . I am confused  as reading on hear I see  if you are I vip  you could have 2 v6 boxes  with no extra monthly payment but customer service  told me different  . I ask a couple of times but each time  told slightly different things  ,  can anyone on here  that is on vip package  and upgraded  to v6 boxes what is right please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi wyre, 

Thanks for your post and it's really great to hear you're looking at adding a second V6 box. 

Any customers on the VIP package do get the second V6 box for free. 

Those on the same package as yourself will have to pay £49.95 for a second box. In order to qualify for the free second box you would need to upgrade your package meaning an increase in your monthly premium. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bradsweb
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 53
Flag for a moderator

I am on the VIP package and have booked to replace my TiVo with a V6 box next Friday. When I spotted this post, I rang to request a free second V6 box to replace the V+ box in our front room, quoting this post. The very helpful Scottish gentleman (Alan I think it was) made some inquiries but advised that this is incorrect information in this post, ie the second V6 box is NOT free to VIP account holders, nor indeed to anyone else!

0 Kudos
shawty1984
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi wyre, 

Thanks for your post and it's really great to hear you're looking at adding a second V6 box. 

Any customers on the VIP package do get the second V6 box for free. 

Those on the same package as yourself will have to pay £49.95 for a second box. In order to qualify for the free second box you would need to upgrade your package meaning an increase in your monthly premium. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Hey why would the poster need an increase on their monthly bill if they are already on the VIP package?

0 Kudos
shawty1984
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 53
Flag for a moderator

bradsweb wrote:

I am on the VIP package and have booked to replace my TiVo with a V6 box next Friday. When I spotted this post, I rang to request a free second V6 box to replace the V+ box in our front room, quoting this post. The very helpful Scottish gentleman (Alan I think it was) made some inquiries but advised that this is incorrect information in this post, ie the second V6 box is NOT free to VIP account holders, nor indeed to anyone else!

Two V6 boxes on the VIP package cost £65 which makes one of them free. 

0 Kudos
bradsweb
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 53
Flag for a moderator

That's different to what I was told by "Alan" 2 days ago. I'm paying £65 for the one, and was advised that there would be a (unspecified) charge for a second one.  Can Kath on the Forum Team help to clarify this, hopefully before my engineer calls on Friday?

0 Kudos