Menu
FreshOutTheBox3
Up to speed
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V6!

Seen the twitter feed this morning from the Virgin Media Corporate account. Quite impressed! Rang customer services. Guy told me late January before release and a minimum of 10/pm charge for the box like the old tivo monthly fee. Website says differently.

Can we have definitive answers to pricing, eligibility, availability and existing offers?

I want one and I want one like yesterday!!
Fresh
0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6!

There is no monthly charge and depending what package you have the box will either cost 99 pound or 49.99 .
0 Kudos
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

yes but when can we order?

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Existing customers some time in dec . New customers in January
0 Kudos
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any idea when they will let us know when in december?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and your interest regarding the newest addition to the Virgin Media line up. Apologies for any confusion with different information. 

The standard price of the Virgin TV V6 box is a simple £99.95 one-off upfront cost. New and existing customers with a Full House 200 or VIP bundle will benefit from a promotional price of £49.95.

It won't incur any additional monthly subscription fees so unsure on where the agent got the £10 per month fee from Smiley Happy 

The great news is new customers joining Virgin Media will be able to order the V6 box when choosing their TV bundle from January 2017 but it will be available to existing customers on a Mix bundle or higher, before the end of the year (no specific date yet), without the need to change packages.

You can read all about the V6 Box here: Game-changing Virgin TV launch

If there is anything else we can do to help, or you have any other questions about the V6, post back here Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Key phrase being no additional monthly fee. So, the monthly fee will presumably be the same as for the current TiVo box.