Menu
macsmurf
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 to Samsung KS7000 TV

I now have a V6 box connected to my Samsung SUHD KS700 TV. I want the Samsung to deal with all the upscaling: what should I set the TV output on the V6 to?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 to Samsung KS7000 TV

I think this was mentioned a day or so ago - untick the 2160 option, which I think still leaves the box free to pass through Netflix/YouTube.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I think this was mentioned a day or so ago - untick the 2160 option, which I think still leaves the box free to pass through Netflix/YouTube.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
macsmurf
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PrinterElf wrote:

Thanks for that. I take it that all the other options, from 576i upwards, should therefore be ticked?

0 Kudos