Menu
kcin88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 sound muted when turned on

Turn the v6 box on and the sound is muted. I have switch it off and back on for the sound to work. Anyone else?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 sound muted when turned on

Hi kcin88

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end I can see you've got an engineer coming to take a closer look at this later this week, which is great news.

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kcin88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A few of the problems were fixed but some were not. Seems the original engineer left cables unattached properly causing low signal. Problems not fixed though are no sound on channels when starting up and box booting forever on occasions.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI kcin88

Apologies again for the problems you're experiencing with your TV issues, I've re-run the tests on your set top box and we're not detecting any errors from our end. 

If you're still experiencing these issues on a daily basis, reboot the box after reading this and let me know when you've done that so I can take a closer look at your set top box from our end. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos