Menu
irenton
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 sound and picture cutting out

The sound and picture keep cutting out on my V6 TiVo box. Only happens when using Virgin so not TV or anything else.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 sound and picture cutting out

Hi irenton

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've located your account to take a closer look and I can see you've recently had an engineer out to take a closer look. 

I hope that means things are now working as they should? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to helpMan Happy.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DJKarlos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having similar problems with our v6. Most of the time it's fine, but now and again the screen will glitch and flicker with both picture and sound affected. Sometimes the screen goes completely black for about 1-2 seconds. This can happen with live transmissions as well as when watching recordings. I found that putting the v6 in to standby and turning back on resolves it. Doesn't appear to matter what channel I have selected either.
0 Kudos
irenton
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Received new V6 box and everything working now. Previous box had a fault.

0 Kudos
irenton
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had to get a replacement box.

0 Kudos
walbor
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine was installed yesterday and have the same symptoms, sound cutting out, picture dropping, the engineer did mention there were a lot of issues with the V6 box when installing it!

0 Kudos