Menu
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

V6 real cost please

There seems so many different prices being quoted, how much is the real cost. I have the full house package (renamed from vip so I was told), vivid 200 b'band and 2 Tivo boxes. How much would it cost for 2, V6 boxes. I have Ethernet connections it both boxes, so no extra cost there and is there any additional monthly cost.
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 real cost please

Pretty sure it's £49.99 per box plus £14.99 activation fee
0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, there seems so many conflicting prices being quoted in the forum
0 Kudos
andycambs
Superfast
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Have to say the price I was quoted by VM sales made the package more expensive than Sky - and I'm on 200Mbps

bobm01
Tuning in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Seems pot-luck on who you speak to, to how much you pay. Not good
0 Kudos
andycambs
Superfast
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I might start to downgrade the services I have - £82.47 per month is getting a little high.

I like the TV Anywhere, but it's pretty rubbish at the moment with dropped connections. The TiVo box has also had slow responses for much of the year and although there's an alleged fix in place, I still get slow responses. The only option is to clear thumbs up and down which defeats the object of the TiVo box

andycambs
Superfast
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Ok. Call to retentions. Signed up for a new contract and save on the monthly fee but pay activation and install fee.
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks for that info
0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Ok, had a web chat and total cost for 2 x V6's and installation £114.98 nothing else to pay, no extra cost on monthly (which I haggled a couple of months ago, full house, sky sports and movies, BT sports, vivid 200 and talk anytime extra £82 per month for 12 months). It pays to haggle with retentions. I've just haggled a new sim only 4G for the 3 mobile's we have instead of £25 each I got for £20. Think I've had a good couple months from Virgin
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi bobm01,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know our Retentions Team were able to get you a fab deal for the new V6 box, but also with our new 4G tariff! 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos