Menu
davepete43
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 promotion price

hi 

I hope one of the virgin media employees on here can tell me when the 49.99 offer price for the v6 terminates .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 promotion price

Hi davepete43, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

Currently there isn't any end date for the discounted price as only our top tier bundles get this. 

The standard price of the Virgin TV V6 box is a simple £99.95 one-off upfront cost (+ £14.99 Activation Fee)

Customers with a Full House 200 or VIP bundle will benefit from a promotional price of £49.95 (+ £14.99 Activation Fee)

If you're wanting to add a second or third V6 box then you'd pay £49.95 regardless of which package you're on. 

The sooner you get your order in, the quicker we can arrange an installation for you Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

brian01_uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm told there is also a 40 install fee, so Virgin, please be a little more accurate.

i was told by the call centre, despite having a full house bundle, the price was 149. Then I reminded them I already pay for a TiVo and a v+ box and the price fell to 99. 

I mentioned the 49 price was told I had to upgrade to 200Mb broadband speed for this price PLUS pay 5 a month service fee.

additionally installation was unlikely before late January but no firm date was offered. 

0 Kudos
brian01_uk
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been quoted 99 to 149, on different calls, that despite having a full house bundle.

to get to 49, I was told to upgrade broadband to 200mb., and pay a 5 pound monthly fee.

Virgin, please sort this out as it seems a con is going on and I wonder who may be pocketing the cash!

0 Kudos