Menu
staceym23
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 points

I have tried to ask though the chat about this it is just a quick question i phoned up 2 see if i could get my insulation date moved forword as i phone in dec and couldnt get it in untill end of jan when they checked they said something about points and there was not enough to phone back middle of jan does anyone know what this points thing means
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 points

staceym23 wrote:
I have tried to ask though the chat about this it is just a quick question i phoned up 2 see if i could get my insulation date moved forword as i phone in dec and couldnt get it in untill end of jan when they checked they said something about points and there was not enough to phone back middle of jan does anyone know what this points thing means

I believe they use a 'points' system to indicate the amount of time required for each appointment.  Currently the V6 installations require a longer appointment slot than standard installations.