Menu
hovercroft
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 one per customer?

So I rang up to upgrade and apparently it's one V6 per customer. When I asked if I could have one of the older tivo boxes for the second room they said no. One tivo/v6 box per customer and one Virgin HD box. I know people have ordered two boxes and you've always been able to get a second tivo box. This makes the whole multi room access recordings on both boxes etc feature obsolete. So what's going on. Anyone else had this?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 one per customer?

Complete rubbish - you can order up to 3 of them.

How much you'll be charged, however, depends on your current package.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Complete rubbish - you can order up to 3 of them.

How much you'll be charged, however, depends on your current package.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hovercroft wrote:
So I rang up to upgrade and apparently it's one V6 per customer. When I asked if I could have one of the older tivo boxes for the second room they said no. One tivo/v6 box per customer and one Virgin HD box. I know people have ordered two boxes and you've always been able to get a second tivo box. This makes the whole multi room access recordings on both boxes etc feature obsolete. So what's going on. Anyone else had this?

It's up to three per customer, though most people are going for two. The person you were speaking to wasn't aware of the facts. Sadly the amount of random information being given to customers regarding the V6 shows no abatement yet.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
hovercroft
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I thought as much. I'll ring back up and get it sorted out. Thanks.
0 Kudos