Menu
Ladybird222
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 on demand not working

Hi I have a v6 box in the conservatory and a tivo in the lounge.  The tivo is connected with a ethernet cable the v6 in the conservatory is connected by wifi . Up until today everything was working but now the v6 cant access on demand or catch up! ! No joy from phoning just said to wait 48 hours not really good enough 

0 Kudos
chrisuk1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 on demand not working

I've got the same problem, no On Demand or Catch Up on my V6 box.

Virgin sent an engineer this morning who swapped the box, still no On Demand or Catch Up! He then phoned someone at Virgin who informed him that On Demand/Catch Up will NOT be available on my V6 box until mid January (I'm not holding my breath)!!

Why couldn't Virgin have told me this when I phoned them! They wasted my time and the engineers time! Very poor communication. No wonder our subscriptions are so expensive!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 on demand not working

Hi Ladybird222

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors and I can see you've recently rebooted the set top box, so I hope that means things have improved? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos