Menu
colinwebb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 losing sound

I had a new v6 box fitted recently which now occasionally will lose sound for a couple of seconds each time, happens a few times each day.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 losing sound

Hello colinwebb,

Thanks for posting in the community.

Can I just confirm what set up you have, are you using a soundbar? Also I would just like to check if all the cables are secure at the back of the box?

We may need to arrange a technician so please let me know if this is still happening.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
colinwebb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay, yes I am using a soundbar but after I reset everything including the TV it seems to have solved the problem.

Rose_B wrote:

Hello colinwebb,

Thanks for posting in the community.

Can I just confirm what set up you have, are you using a soundbar? Also I would just like to check if all the cables are secure at the back of the box?

We may need to arrange a technician so please let me know if this is still happening.

Looking forward to hearing from you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay that's great news I'm glad it's resolved but if it does happen again it might be worth disconnecting the soundbar just to see whether the sound still cuts out.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos