Menu
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 installed and sorround system no working?

Right ive had the virgin engineer come round and fitted the new v6 box but now my old school toshiba sorround sound is not giving out the tv audio..my tv is connected directly to the audio reciever via a coaxel cable..
The engineer by the looks of it just changed my old tivo for the v6 box..
But my sound has gone off any ideas please ?

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 installed and sorround system no working?

Is the V6 sending out PCM or Dolby?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply..my sound system is working now i just kept fiddling round with the sound recievers remote for an hour and if like magic its now working..ill have a good look at the v6 settings see if anything i can do there..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
0 Kudos
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there instructions to calibrate the box to suit our tvs and sound systems..for video and audio.

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
0 Kudos