Menu
eastenders1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 help

Hello when I had my V6 done I had it setup by WiFi I wanted the hub in the same room but the person didn't do it and it's slow on demand content so I don't know can Virgin media send someone out to move my hub upstairs in my room where the V6 is please. Help me
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 help

That is why I said to ring Retentions and explain it wasn't moved.. they are the people most likely to be able to sort it out without you having to pay. The normal CS go by the book and they have little room for movement from that. Retentions can give discresionary reductions or waive a fee completely.

All Replies
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You could try a powerline adaptor.. you just plug them in near the V6 and put an ethernet cable from V6 to the powerline. Otherwise you would be better to ring Virgin.. select the 'thinking of leaving option' which will take you through to retentions and tell them you asked for the hub to be moved when the V6 was installed and they didn't do it. See if they will move it free, otherwise they can charge £99 to move it.

0 Kudos
eastenders1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would like the hub upstairs in my room where the V6 is they said they will do it but the person didn't do. Virgin is good I love it but I don't know why I should pay £99 for it to be moved can't they do it free. Why should I pay.
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That is why I said to ring Retentions and explain it wasn't moved.. they are the people most likely to be able to sort it out without you having to pay. The normal CS go by the book and they have little room for movement from that. Retentions can give discresionary reductions or waive a fee completely.

eastenders1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help I will phone in the morning. Love Virgin media
0 Kudos