Menu
cwmeldeg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 front panel

Is the Virgin logo on the front panel meant to be illuminated? Mine has never lit up. Just been speaking to help centre on another matter and the advisor mentioned that the logo should light up?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 front panel

cwmeldeg wrote:

Is the Virgin logo on the front panel meant to be illuminated? Mine has never lit up. Just been speaking to help centre on another matter and the advisor mentioned that the logo should light up?

The Virgin logo is illuminated but it is not very bright and tends to be obscured by the on/off white/red light beside it.

The only time that I have seen anything other than the logo displayed is when there was no network connection and a WiFi type display was shown instead, presumably a warning.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
deans6571
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 front panel

frank_gm wrote:

cwmeldeg wrote:

The Virgin logo is illuminated but it is not very bright and tends to be obscured by the on/off white/red light beside it.

The only time that I have seen anything other than the logo displayed is when there was no network connection and a WiFi type display was shown instead, presumably a warning.

The logo on the front panel of the V6, certainly is NOT illuminated!!! It never has been and it never will be!!! The Virgin logo is printed or painted or stencilled (or whatever!) onto the panel - if you touch the logo, you can actually feel it. It is NOT illuminated at all!