Menu
Lincolnr
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 eligability

I wish to check if I am eligible for a V6 at the reduced rates, My bill shows me to be on a Big Daddy bundle but I cannot find out what this equates to in the new bundles, could someone enlighten me please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 eligability

Then in theory you should be on the Full House 200 package, so as long as CS agree, the pricing should be as per the table here:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/TiVo-V6-Pricing-Explained/m-p/3281148/highlight/tru...

Just remember that all the caveats in the thread also apply (loyalty discounts, etc...), so it might not be quite as straightforward as it first looks.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What broadband speed do you have?

How many TV boxes of which type?

Easiest way to find out is to log out of My VirginMedia and try to create your package as a new customer, which should allow you to compare. Or look at the per-package channel listings.

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Lincolnr
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. My broadband speed is ' Vivid 200 optical Fibre ', I have one Tivo box x 1TB, Full House ( ex XL ) TV channels and ' Talk More International Anytime ' phone service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Then in theory you should be on the Full House 200 package, so as long as CS agree, the pricing should be as per the table here:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/TiVo-V6-Pricing-Explained/m-p/3281148/highlight/tru...

Just remember that all the caveats in the thread also apply (loyalty discounts, etc...), so it might not be quite as straightforward as it first looks.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lincolnr, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear you're considering getting the New V6 box Smiley Happy

As mentioned by PrinterElf, based on what you've posted, the 1st V6 box will cost you £49.95 + £14.99 activation fee. If you wanted a 2nd V6 box, this would be an additional £49.95 Smiley Happy

If you decide you want to go for it, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos