Menu
gran
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

.Two V6 boxes and none of them showing catch and demand . Been on the phone for ages, struggling to understand the operator , done everying she said even though I had done all that before I phoned. Told to wait 48 hours , would like to talk to people I can understand , Box numbers AALX71532577

0 Kudos
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

How are the boxes connected to the Superhub? Ethernet cable, powerline adaptors or WiFi?

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
gran
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Wi-fi

0 Kudos
gran
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Have to wait ten days now for them to check my box out from their end. So no catch up for the first couple of weeks. Beginning to wish I had stayed with my HD box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to say it sounds like you've been fobbed off. No-one will be "checking your box" over 10 days. 

Ring up again and insist they send an engineer as you're not getting the service you're paying for.

If you're not getting any joy speaking to faults, use the option for "thinking of leaving us" as this is a UK based customer service team who many find are more helpful.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
gran
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Person I spoke to says it was being passed to another team who would check my boxes from their end. Apparently its been happening to a lot of people.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi gran

I'm so sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your V6 box recently, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and can see that our back office team are currently investigating the issue you're experiencing. 

As soon as an update is available, a member of that team will be in touch.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gran
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting on someone getting back to me, you take the money quick enough but give me two boxes that don't give me the full service. Still can't get catch up  and demand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi gran,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting this sorted out.

This is a national issue and is taking a little longer than expected to fix. Our network team are working to get the On Demand back up and running as soon as possible.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gran
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still no catch up or demand. Not showing as a fault on the status update at all now . Nobody has been in touch with me at all. Customer service is shocking. Will be telling my friends not to touch Virgin media.
0 Kudos