Menu
Peter4858
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box no go

Hi all , just replaced my Tivo with the all singing V6 Box , and just ask my self WHY DID I BOTHER . It went in last Thursday and was not getting past the startup screen, I have phoned Virgin so many times I'm now on their Christmas card list , so phoned Virgin AGAIN and after no joy got a engineer   to call on Tuesday who did a great job but said there was a problem outside , he got it working and all seemed well so we thought . WRONG.. got Virgin to give a second V6 box  to replace the one in the bedroom but after 2 days of tell me it's coming  , Tues / Wednesday nothing,  its now coming Saturday . LOL. then to rub salt in it 2Day the box in the front room went off then came back on in start up mode and its know stuck on that again, so more phone calls , has April fools day been extended and no one told me, anyway all I can say is if anyone is thinking of changing over to the V6 box be afraid very afraid . Oh we have been with Virgin since they where NTL and beyond that , thats it nothing more to add , hope Virgin reads this to sort things out or we're off to SKY ....,  

0 Kudos
Marni1971
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box no go

Try ringing them; you won't get instant replies here. Make sure you escalate your complaint.

Our V6 has been fantastic. Nothing to be afraid of here. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box no go

Hi Peter4858, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your experience of the V6 boxes has been less than perfect so far. Smiley Sad 

Checking the boxes, the stats on them are pretty good. All the levels are where they need to be including power and signal levels. 

Since posting, how have things been? 

Come back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos