HavencroftKev wrote:

Think you're being robbed dean.

.....wow - really??? 

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Frustrated

Perhaps I DO need to call in then.....

Knows their stuff
Message 62 of 177 (714 Views)

Re: V6 Upgrade

I'm gonna call retentions at the weekend and complain I'm over paying and insist they at least offer me the V6 over my several year old TiVo box and see what they say. 

Im telling you now that if some smart alec supervisor starts denying all knowledge of the V6 - things are gonna get nasty!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 177 (703 Views)

Go for it deans6571 there is a V6 cos I was told by a very reliable source please let the community know how you get on as we are all very interested
Good Luck
Superuser
Message 64 of 177 (692 Views)

deans6571 wrote:

I'm gonna call retentions at the weekend and complain I'm over paying and insist they at least offer me the V6 over my several year old TiVo box and see what they say. 

Im telling you now that if some smart alec supervisor starts denying all knowledge of the V6 - things are gonna get nasty!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

You'll likely not get any joy with a V6 till it launches officially, but should be able to shave a bit off that price.

Dialled in
Message 65 of 177 (665 Views)

When I renegotiated my deal they said the V6 would be a free upgrade for anyone on the top package which I assume is the full house. They said they won't have any info on the V6 until the second week in December so advised I re-sign now on the new deal and then call back after the V6 has been launched to request the free upgrade.

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 66 of 177 (622 Views)

....so has the unofficial date for the launch of the V6, now moved from 30th November to "......second week of December"???

At this rate, we'll be lucky to see it this side of Christmas......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Knows their stuff
Message 67 of 177 (617 Views)

Kippies wrote:

deans6571 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

You'll likely not get any joy with a V6 till it launches officially, but should be able to shave a bit off that price.

....ok, cheers will give it a try!

On an unrelated note - love your avatar!! My 13 year old boy loves that show!!!

Smiley Wink

Superuser
Message 68 of 177 (583 Views)

deans6571 wrote:

Kippies wrote:

deans6571 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Wink

Why thankyou- Ive a clatter of kids in the house and its one of the few shows they all like (including myself Smiley Embarassed) Guess whats on Santa's  list..

adventure.jpg

Lego, Adventure Time and video games all in one.....

Knows their stuff
Message 69 of 177 (562 Views)

Kippies wrote:

deans6571 wrote:

Kippies wrote:

deans6571 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Wink

Why thankyou- Ive a clatter of kids in the house and its one of the few shows they all like (including myself Smiley Embarassed) Guess whats on Santa's  list..

adventure.jpg

Lego, Adventure Time and video games all in one.....

...LOL - thats awesome!!!! My boy has a set from the show already although can't remember if its the same one as that pic!!!

Knows their stuff
Message 70 of 177 (465 Views)

deans6571 wrote:

Seems like its a complete lottery as to what tariffs and prices existing customers are on - the prices just seem as though they are plucked from thin air?!?!?

Smiley Surprised

As a comparison, this is my package:

• TV package is called Big Bang Bundle which gives 230+ channels with no extras (i.e. no Sky movies, Sky Sports or any extra movies or sports channels)
  • Broadband is the VIVID 100 Optical Fibre
  • Phone is the Talk Weekends.

I pay around £80 a month for that lot, which I don't think, is too bad!!

I've just checked with Sky and for the same price, I can get their new Sky Q box with the same amount of channels+ pretty much the same phone and broadband deal........

They better announce something decent for us existing customers for their new V6 boxes......