Menu
crapday
Up to speed
Message 11 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Upgrade for £20

You won't meet the criteria. I was told if I can't access it via the website then I don't meet the criteria.

COME ON VIRGIN MEDIA EXPLAIN ON THE WEB PAGE WHO MEETS THE CRITERIA. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 12 of 24
Flag for a moderator

The criteria on the webpage is the same as getting the £20 pricing via Customer Services as far as I'm aware. 

So that is you need to have at least Mix TV or higher, and VIVID 100 or higher.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
crapday
Up to speed
Message 13 of 24
Flag for a moderator

nope as I have the 200mg BB and the old kahuna TV which is the highest minus the movie and sports channels. 

0 Kudos
geoff1962
Up to speed
Message 14 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I have mix tv amd 100 meg broadband. Still cant order online
0 Kudos
crapday
Up to speed
Message 15 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Thats the minimum you need to run the new V6 box, its not the criteria you need for virgin to offer you it for the £20 activation fee.
0 Kudos
geoff1962
Up to speed
Message 16 of 24
Flag for a moderator

The criteria sates above player package so why cant i order
0 Kudos
crapday
Up to speed
Message 17 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Because thats the minimum needed criteria but that doesn't mean that everyone is eligible. You, like me and loads of other have the requirements needed but are not eligible. Virgin will not tell us why we are NOT eligible and thats the problem. I have six weeks left of my current contract, but will be leaving when that ends as I don't like the way Virgin has treated me, unless I get a massive discount and we all know that aint gonna happen.
0 Kudos
Ace
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Get the same problem. Does not go pass page 1. Does not not tell you why you are not eligible.

Considering I have been with them since eurobell, and signed up at the first opportunity, I am wondering what their eligibility is. I meet the criteria. 

In my opinion it's becoming a very poor company, beginning to think it's time to ditch them. It's a shame after being with them so !ong.

0 Kudos
crapday
Up to speed
Message 19 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I'm the same Ace, i've been with them since the cabletel days in Glasgow over 21 years. They are happy to take my £67 a month. My brother is on the same package as me but now with a V6 box and at £56 a month.
0 Kudos
Ace
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 24
Flag for a moderator

What with the many price increases and poor customer service (including no answer from them concerning this thread) it may be time to leave.
Anyway why should we pay anything for a TIVo upgrade? The equipment belongs to them.

Good luck crapday.
0 Kudos