Tivo with TV L (Fun) 
BB 150meg
Talk Weekends

I am looking at something along the lines of:

V6 with Ful House TV
BB 200meg
Talk Weekends
Possibly relocating the old Tivo upstairs

I have been quoted £76 p/mnth + one off £49.95 installation and £14.95 activation.  This is significantly more than what is currently on offer online for new customers, (£55.00 a month for 12 months then £76.00 a month, £14.99 activation fee).

I have no need for the phone line - do i have to have it as part of the bundle to bring the cost down?  Can I swap it out for something else.  Its frustrating paying for the phone and never using it!

Retentions closed today for New Year, will try them tomorrow - just curious on what other deals others have got upgrading to the V6.  

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Upgrade Package Query

Phone is a part of the bundle, you won't get a new customer deal unless you leave for 6 months, retentions may offer you somethings as you are out of contract but it won't be as good as a new customer deal

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£76pcm looks to be exactly the same as the new customers are getting...

No phone line seems to reduce the price by £5 to £71pcm, with no initial discount.

Were you a new customer then this would actually cost you £162 more over the first 18 mths to not have the phone line.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
shades316
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well new customers get it for £55.00 a month for 12 months then £76.00 a month, £14.99 activation fee.

I will no doubt keep the phone as it seems if I have the complete bundle the cost overall is lower.

I am not necessarily looking at getting it all for exactly the same price as a new customer, however, I am sure they can do better than the £76 I was quoted previously!

0 Kudos