Menu
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 To Router Tivo To V6 Set Up

How many pass through power lines required for the following arrangement ?
Through lounge sitting room spare room ,
Router in lounge television in sitting room where V6 will be located , ( approx 16 feet away ) no doors or walls in between. Tivo in other room ( approx further 6 feet away ) , wall / door in between Tivo , V6 , and super hub .I am on the 200 broadband speed , wall sockets are approximately 6 feet from where V6 and Tivo are to be located i e power / surge board extensions are being used unfortunately.

Colin
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 To Router Tivo To V6 Set Up

Please refer to the answers given when you asked this question yesterday: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/V6-Tivo-Box-set-up/m-p/3315999#M5649

Making duplicate posts on the same issue is actually a breech of the forum rules.

Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 To Router Tivo To V6 Set Up

I apologise for a repetition to yesterday's question , I'm just unsure to the extent of not upgrading to the V6 in knowledge of not knowing it would actually be a workable configuration when the engineer arrived for installing the V6.That leaves me looking a little nervous.

Colin
0 Kudos