Menu
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

V6/Tablet

Well I managed to order the V6 box, but will have to wait till Jan 2017.

Next problems with the Telly Tablet, why in gods name Virgin can' t get their act together on anything, I expressed interest in the V6 weeks ago, nothing, also nothing on the web site to order, and the Tablet does not seem to exist anywhere! I got my order though the Chat line would you believe.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6/Tablet

TellyTablet isn't available for at least another week (I think 20th?), and was mentioned as such in the announcement.

Apparently you can order one with a Samsung phone plan for delivery on 12th.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi edgarthefirst, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear of your frustrations. 

Online orders for the V6 box only went live today so this is why there was nothing mentioned yesterday. 

Once the TellyTablets go live, we shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

CS told me the 12th to order the Telly Tablet -  that was after I was passed around to 3 different people all of which had never heard of it.. the 3rd fortunately was prepared to research what the Telly tablet even is and that it exists lol.

0 Kudos
cjp1
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi edgarthefirst, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear of your frustrations. 

Online orders for the V6 box only went live today so this is why there was nothing mentioned yesterday. 

Once the TellyTablets go live, we shall let you know.

Thanks,

Have you got a link to the online order form for the V6, I can't find anything on the website?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi cjp1, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

You can order the V6 box by going in to your My Virgin Media account and upgrading through the My Offers page. 

If you're unable to upgrade in this way, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The telly tablet sounds like a good idea,but the problem ive got with it is this..i have an iphone 7 plus with the tv anywhere app on it..few months ago the app worked well for changing channels and browsing listings etc,but since an app update its un useable as it keeps disconnecting from the box..if the tablet runs the tvanywhere app im assuming it will also have the same nightmare and render the tablet useless..

IMG_0328.PNG

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
0 Kudos
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The point is having expressed interest weeks back on the virgin web page  you might have thought Virgin would send you a email to say you can order from whenever. I was told on the community I could order from my account- that would be no again! Used the chat line, success V6 in Jan.

I suspect the same for the tablet, no technical information, or order page. Make it up as you go.

0 Kudos