Menu
RodHull
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 Partial Recordings

I've had my V6 for a couple of weeks and since install quite a few programmes have only been partially recorded. This happens seemingly randomly, sometimes when other shows are being recorded and sometimes when the only show being recorded was the one that is cut.

Has anyone else encountered this and does anyone know a fix?

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Partial Recordings

What does it say in recording hiccoughs?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi RodHull, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with recordings not being completed via your V6 box. 

Is it a few minutes off the beginning / end that's missing or half / most of the programme? 

Are you getting this with everything you record or only a certain channel / programme?

I've gone to check the stats on your V6 box however currently it's showing as being in Standby so I'm not getting any reports back. 

Can you please turn your box on and post back here to let me know. Once on, leave on until I've posted back. This will allow me to test the box to ensure things are as they should be. 

Speak soon,

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
nesshirons
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same issue with recording,  it recorded the start and end of a film but not middle section and Broadchurch yesterday only recorded for 30 mins, again start and end of programme but not the middle.. Very strange.. Box was on and we were watching another programme that was also recording.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi nesshirons, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you are also having this issue with recordings Smiley Sad 

I've had a look at the account and currently your V6 box is showing as offline. In order to check the stats, it will need to be online. 

Can you turn the box on, post back here to let us know and then leave on until we post back to you. 

Once we've checked the stats on the box we can go from there. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos