Menu
kenat79
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 Order

Ordered the V6 this morning via the 'Chat' screen with a chap Anthony and all was quick and easy - better than via website as at least he confirm the proce and next Friday install - sorted, hopefully.....

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Order

If you've not received e-mail conformation of the order, or can't see it on the My VirginMedia site by Monday, ring up to check.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
kenat79
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've received an email confirming the order, costs and saying I'll be charged from the installation date - 27th - so fingers crossed it'll happen!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kenat79, 

Thanks for keeping us posted on how your order for the V6 has gone Smiley Happy 

We're looking forward to having you on the V6 train! 

Come back and let us know how the install goes. Remember we're here to answer any queries and if you feel up to it, have a browse through the other threads. You could also jump in if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

kenat79
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installed on Friday 27th, the installation man was on time, set it up and all works fine! Netflix, YouTube, iPlayer streaming works without buffering (via power line adaptors) even though I'm in one of those areas that are waiting for upgrades to the network. Still early days but all good 😀

Kath_F wrote:

Hi kenat79, 

Thanks for keeping us posted on how your order for the V6 has gone Smiley Happy 

We're looking forward to having you on the V6 train! 

Come back and let us know how the install goes. Remember we're here to answer any queries and if you feel up to it, have a browse through the other threads. You could also jump in if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Thanks,

0 Kudos