Menu
bosstrade
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

V6 Offer Price £49.95

Anybody know how long this 'offer' is for??

Still undecided if to go for it. Currently out of contract period.

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Offer Price £49.95

Not sure i would imagine they have deals on all the time,but if i were you if you want one get one now because in certain parts of the country they are getting installations in February and even March.

0 Kudos
bosstrade
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

As i've been told i'd also have to pay a £14.95 activation fee I think i'll hold off.
No rush, it doesn't offer £65 of improvement
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bosstrade, 

The £14.99 Activation fee is for any new equipment being installed and this won't change. 

The £49.95 charge for the V6 box is for anyone on the Full House 200 or VIP Bundle. This will remain the price. You'd only pay the £99.95 if you are not on either of the 2 packages mentioned Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
saintdave57
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

But you cant get one until February despite last week press releases....absolute joke!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi saintdave57, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear there are no earlier appointments available for your install. 

Engineer availability is different in all areas depending on how many appointments we have available and how many engineers are working etc. You may not be able to get installed until February but some customers in other areas are getting December and January install dates. 

Don't forget a lot of our engineers will have some annual leave scheduled for the Christmas and New Year period as well as us all working some reduced hours. 

We will aim to get you installed as soon as possible though and don't forget there may well be a cancellation so it's worth checking to see if we can book you in earlier.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

blueboxmedia
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ive somehow got a price of £49.95 + activation fee. I'm on fullhouse 100mb. It kind of explains why the codes were not working for the guy when putting the order in. Got asked to call back later for a price. got through to offshore who had the same issue. Prob spent 1 hr on the phone in total. came back to me with the above price! This is a replacement for me tivo not an additional box install

0 Kudos
saintdave57
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,
I have responded in another thread but it doesn't make you feel happier when you find that some customers can get the product months earlier
Dave
0 Kudos