Menu
wozzack
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Monthly fee increased!

I've just received my first bill since upgrading my 2 Tivo's to V6 boxes and there appears to be an increase in the monthly costs which I wasn't expecting. See attached bills for original Tivo's at £64.25 for the month and new V6's at £66.75 which is an increase of £2.50 per month.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Thanks

tivo.jpgv6.jpg

0 Kudos
tierix
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Monthly fee increased!

there is no monthly fee for the V6. However, what might have happened is that ordering a new box is a contract change and they may have not been able to put you back on your old contract, but if it's the case, they should have told you on the phone at the time you ordered your new box! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Monthly fee increased!

Hi wozzack, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your bill is looking different since updating your TiVo® to the V6 box.

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos