Menu
noodledoodlee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 Jumping

I have just signed up for the V6 box and it is driving me insane with repeated jumping on live tv and recorded programmes.  It was so disruptive during a recording of Benidorm I switched it off and went to watch it on catch up on ITV - same thing, none stop skipping and jumping throughout.

Of course I called Virgin who denied all knowledge of it being a problem despite it being all over the internet so eventually I hung up on the guy who kept telling me theres no issue.

I have reset and reset and switched the box off at the mains a few times, still the same thing.  I have 7 days left before I cancel so does anyone know what could actually fix it or is it just a case of getting rid of Virgin and picking another provider?

I am not paying the amount I pay for this ridiculous disruption that in the words of the guy on the phone "noone else has reported this issue before, it must be unique to you"

Rubbish!

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Jumping

You have either a signal issue (my bet) or a faulty box. Either way VM need to send out an engineer. Call again. Choose thinking of leaving/retentions. There're a better bet at sorting it out. 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh and btw when the engineer does come don't let him go until you are completely happy with operation of box. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi noodledoodlee,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V6.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos